We don't have cable and what is on network television usually bores me so I don't watch much TV, but some of you know that this is my favorite drama series ever. Well last night it got better! One of the sisters, Kitty McAlister and her husband are adopting after having infertility struggles. Last night they got "The Call" that they had been chosen by a birthmother. Cynical as I am- I thought, with them being weathly and white (the entire cast is Caucasian), and the husband character a Senator- their baby will surely be white. Well, they showed the previews for next week and they meet the birthmother who is African American! I was so excited. :) I am anxious to see if the writers handle this with tact as the family finds out, and the husband and wife discuss it. They have handled serious issues like alchoholism, miscarriage, infant death, divorce, and adultery with tact- so I can always hope that my favorite show won't disappoint, right?Stay tuned next Monday and I will fill you in on what happened, if you don't watch this show already. (Aunt Vicki I almost called you last night! :)
1 friends commented!:
I've only watched this show once or twice but I am going to watch online to catch up before next week if I can.
Thanks for the heads up.
Post a Comment