Pages

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Isn't She Adorable?!!

My friend took pity on my loss of employment and
now has me keeping her daughter 3 days a week!
No, actually I was asking awhile back to keep her because
I knew she needed to go back to work and
who could resist this adorable face!!
This is Isabel! She turns one in April.
You can read more about her on her blog.
She is the easiest baby ever! Reminds me of my nephew.
Laid....back! Which works out well with my two high strung children!
Vivi is having to learn to share her toys and her mommy.
So far, not doing real well with either.


I took the kids t0 the mall playground.



She really loved borrowing Vivi's Elmo cup. She is a huge fan of Elmo.


It has been fun dragging out the baby toys.
The look on Vivi's face is "back away from my stuff, girl."
I have to keep an eye on her, because she is not always nice to Isabel.
Thankfully, Isabel is largely unaware of it, and just smiles anytime Vivi gets in her face.

Isaac has loved having her. In the morning he asks,
"Is the baby coming today?"
I love how his mouth is open here feeding her! A second before I shot this, Vivi was trying to push her out of her chair. Good thing for seatbelts, and good thing Vivi will not be welcoming a sibling anytime soon. We have got to get her over this stage!

3 friends commented!:

Matt & Kristin said...

Ah, so fun! That's great! When I saw that first shot of Vivi I thought "oh my, who is that big girl!" Our babies are definitely not babies anymore!

Deb said...

Ah! Well of course I think she's adorable. Great pictures! Thanks for posting them.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A DOLL!!!!!
Vivi mee maw is asking you to be a sweet girl please.
Laurie you and Debbie should come
over and cut some Elmos for this
sweet face.