Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Gear Up For Summer!


At Old Navy!
And visit Isaac and Vivi while you are at it!
We freaked out when we walked in the doors and who was there to greet us but my children!
Vivi ran up and said "Hi, Vivi!" and hugged her mannequin.
Thank the good Lord I had my camera because this was SO hysterical!!




Here you can see all the skin tones they had.
And Isaac was the darkest one, and Vivi's was tan- it was really them, and the right size too!!
So we picked up some "twinkle stars"-as Vivi calls them, flip flops and sunglasses for Memorial Day and in the back was a stack of girls shirts for 25 cents! Amazing. I love this store! Hate the creepy commercials, but LOVE the clothes! And now I have even more reason to want to go in there...to see my children forever preserved in plastic!
Can't wait to see how they are dressed for the Fall! :)

3 friends commented!:

paigescrib. said...

woah man thats crazy.
how funny! & cute!

Gloria Furman said...

That is so funny I can't stand it. It's like having your own Bobblehead... but lifesize! Awesome!!!

And it's a good thing you had your camera, too, otherwise no one would have believed you that there were mannequins modeled after your kids.

Deb said...

That is so cool. Which store were you at? I want to see if they have anymore good deals for Belle.