
Today we set our pride aside and dressed likes cows to score free Chick Fil A
meals at their Cow Appreciation Event.
I mean where else can you get $15 of free lunch!

So I assembled our costumes which involved a lot of black paper and tape.
And we headed off!
Now many of you wonder why i am never in the pictures on the blog.
Here is why...

Yes, that is a headband with ears taped to it on my head.

I was excited for free food.
The kids were excited to spin the wheel for Cow loot.


And they scored big!
Vivi said "I got a doll! Oh thankyou, Mommy!!"

Mmmmm...waffle fries and diet lemonade....a real treat
as I always order fruit for them otherwise.

Vivi actually looks a little bovine to me here!
She was having a blast until this guy showed up...

Then she spent the remainder of our time crying, shrieking and saying,
"I go home now! I love Chick Fil A, but I no like
cow!!!"
The other patrons were in hysterics over her theatrics.


Isaac had no problem posing, but as you can see once he got his free meal, he wanted nothing to do with his cow costume...well except the gloves of course.

Great event, Chick Fil A!
4 friends commented!:
So apparently Disney didn't cure her fear of all things in costumes.
The little cow family looks great.
i was hoping you were gonna post pictures! how fun!
You all are soo adorable here! :) We love Chickfila!
That's too cute --- I LOVE that restaurant!!
Post a Comment