Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Two Year's Supply!

Remember my hair post of last week?
Well, after I sent the company a message telling them how much we loved their product, and referring them to my blog, they emailed to tell me they would be sending my little mixed chick a gift. I thought, how sweet of them! They were going to send her a t-shirt and what I thought would be maybe travel size products, which was so sweet of them as I was admiring those cute shirts!
You can imagine how stunned I was to open the heavy box they sent...
I was in utter disbelief to discover two t-shirts and a HUGE bottle of each product that we use!
It is like Christmas in July! To give you an idea of just how much product this company so generously gifted us with, check this out...
That small container (8 ounces) is the one I bought of the deep conditioner.
The bottle of 33 ounces is the one they sent me! And the same size shampoo too!
Plus a 33 ounce bottle of the miracle leave-in conditioner which keeps her curls bouncy.
They sell these bottles for $40 each on their website! That means with the shirts, they sent Vivianna over $144 of product, plus shipping. Wow. I am in shock. With the little bit I use in her hair, I figured I could get my bottles to last me six months. With the new bottles, I am looking at atleast 2 years worth of hair products for our curly girly. I told them her shirt size and that pink is her signature color,
but this yellow one is so pretty with her skin color!

She loves the brochure and carries it around saying "Mommy, you do my hair like the princesses? Pleeeaassse!" We can't wait until her hair is as long as the girl in the purple shirt.
Thank you so much, Mixed Chicks...for this amazing gift!
You gained a lifetime customer, for sure!!!
If you are reading this and have a daughter or friends with daughters of mixed racial decent, please spread the word about Mixed Chicks!

7 friends commented!:

Deb said...

WOW! I'm impressed and thinking maybe I should contact companies when I blog about them. :-)

What a great blessing to receive that. And if your next is a girl, you will be ready for her as well.

Laurie said...

Debbie....I would say, yes you should!!

I wouldn't recommend the shampoo or deep conditioner on a baby...as it would get in their eyes and sting when you rinsed. But the leave in would be great to tame baby curls!

FootPrints said...

i love good customer service!! thanks for sharing!

Mandy @ The Party of 3 said...

WOW!!! That is awesome!!!! She is soo beautiful! Congrats on the product that is amazing!!

Paige said...

will this make my curls better? haha

Kelly said...

Awesome!! I looked at their products awhile back and they look great!

Beth said...

I just tried this tonight and it really left my daughter's curls soft and well defined. I am looking forward to seeing how it looks in the morning.