Tuesday, July 26, 2011
Adoption Finalization
Today I will go pick up the boys cousins from their foster homes. They will be with us through Thursday. Then Billy's aunts will arrive because tomorrow is J's adoption day!! We will be up at the courthouse at 8:00 a.m. and afterwards we will go to the mall to do his Build A Bear (our adoption tradition with the kids) I am excited to be able to share his name and face on the blog...so stay tuned for the big reveal on Wed. afternoon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends commented!:
So excited for all the family! Congrats J
Yeah! I am so happy for all of you!
Wonderful news!!!! I love the new layout! I haven't been here online for a while, just on reader so I missed the changes. Can't wait see pics and hear J's name! :)
It's Wed afternoon here!!!! I can't wait until it's Wed afternoon there. :)
Post a Comment