Introducing our SON....
Jayden Isaiah
Born January 9, 2008
Welcomed Home on July 28, 2010
Adopted on July 27, 2011
Jayden Isaiah
Born January 9, 2008
Welcomed Home on July 28, 2010
Adopted on July 27, 2011
"Are we done with the judging now?" Hilarious. We all laughed at that!!
And I thought...Out of the mouth of babes...never was a truer statement made. With CPS, you always feel a bit under the microscope. How relieved we are to have the "judging" over with!
Jayden being held by his attorney ad litem, Ms. Lee and his CPS caseworker Ms. Ann. I had a wonderful chat with Ann afterwards and my faith has been restored in the system!! She really did well by us bringing this boy home and advocating for our family. We told our adoption attorney "see you in October for Jasmine's!"
Afterwards we went to lunch at In N Out burger which just opened up in our area a couple months ago. YUMMY! Burgers are Jayden's favorite food.
And that is it!! Now we await his big Icecream Open House tonight.
50 people have RSVP'd. Should be fun!
We are so very relieved to have this over with. It has been a sweet day with friends and family who came out to watch our little guy get adopted. I believe the memories of this day will stick for our three and a half year old son. A precious time for our family.
8 friends commented!:
CONGRATS!!! I have loved reading Jayden's story unfold. Your family is so beautiful and will only grow more beautiful as the love grows stronger and wiser.
you are just *such* an amazing mom and do the neatest things for little celebrations and BIG ones like adoption day! i don't think anyone on earth could deny that you were created to be a mommy. you inspire me so much. congratulations to you and your precious family! i don't doubt for a second that jayden knows at the young age of 3 how blessed he is to call himself a cuchens! love and blessings to you all! <3
I read faithfully but post very rarely. You have a gorgeously handsome son!! SO WONDERFUL to finally see his face and hear his name. Congrats to Jayden and his entire family!! What a huge praise!! God is good!!
Carrie T. - mom to 4 from Korea
Tearing up as I read the entry and look at your beautiful son! Congratulations to all of you!!! What an amazing and beautiful family you have. :)
How cool to have K and T there at the courthouse. Bittersweet I am sure.
Congratulations to your family! With our oldest, I remember the attorney asking us if, after all the waiting, the ten minutes in the courtroom were "anti-climactic." Anything but! All our best!
Amazing! Seeing him and K in that picture walking in is just amazing. One of those pictures that has so much meaning behind it. So very glad they were able to make it.
Yes, Cooper said it best. The judging is over.
Congrats!! What a blessing! I look forward to hopefully being in the same spot soon with our 2 little babies. You have such a beautiful family!
Post a Comment