I have been living and breathing ALL things super hero over the past 2 weeks. As much as you know I love to do parties...I have to admit with being sick and doing everything by myself with a baby who does not nap well and is having bowel issues on an antibiotic (I will spare you the graphic details)...I am kinda ready for this party to come and GO! I am excited that most things are coming together as I envisioned...but I am quite tired.
Party planning as a mother of four with a sinus infection: NOT easy, people.
That may have to be my next installment in my Series! :)
Party planning as a mother of four with a sinus infection: NOT easy, people.
That may have to be my next installment in my Series! :)
1 friends commented!:
I know it will be a great party! Have fun! I wish we could be there. I can't wait to see pictures!!
Post a Comment