Pages

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Jayden Last Year



Since I couldn't post this last year with the blurring of his face and all, I thought you might enjoy seeing him blow out his first birthday candle, home...which of course was actually his 3rd.

4 friends commented!:

Kimberly said...

Thanks Laurie...I am crying now! Seriously! Looking at this video made me think about how good God is. For him to have a mommy and daddy and siblings to celebrate his birthday just...I don't know just made me cry.
I guess it's because it got me thinking about little A and how this weekend will be for him. You know had Jayden or little A been where they were on their birthdays it just wouldn't have been as special. It's not about money or grand things, just making them feel special. It was evident by Jayden's face, your voice in the background, and your husband and Isaac and Vivi's voice that Jayden is loved. I guess that's what made me cry. I just adore this video!

Laurie said...

Thanks Kim! I love it too and thought the same thing. He didn't have a big party last year, but we took him to a pizza arcade place, and he had his firetruck birthday supplies. It was the first celebration like that, he had ever had. He STILL talks about his "firetruck birthday". And every day this week he asks me "is it my birthday yet?!!" He can't wait. My older two do not anticipate things the way Jayden does because they have never known any different.

czstout said...

I just love that sweet smile Laurie!!! What a great moment to share :]

Deb said...

Kim & Laurie, your comments make me want to cry. An inspiration to plan a party like L has never had even if I just have to cancel it all because she's not here when it comes. Now I am crying.