Pages

Monday, July 7, 2008

Sleepy Heads!

I couldn't find Vivi to get her ready for her nap and she was being a bit too quiet for my liking, so I finally discovered she had climbed on Isaac's bed and passed out! When I picked her up to put her in her crib she said "Hi". So cute. Often times at night she will throw everything out of her crib. This was a night that after she fell asleep, Isaac recovered all her blankets and dumped them on her. The poor girl was sweating underneath!
The room was actually dark in this picture, I just have a great flash. It was about 9:45 at night and we heard Isaac was still awake! When I went in to investigate, I discovered that he had unloaded the toy box into his bed. There was no room for him to lay down. After we cleaned up the mess I asked him why he had put every toy in his bed and he said "because I love them."
And here is Isaac's passed out photo. He fell asleep still in his church clothes right on the couch, and we could not wake him up! What did they do during Sunday school?!

3 friends commented!:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

That is precious...I think our boy will be that way, able to crash anywhere...but our girl...she would do anything to avoid a nap!

paigescrib. said...

Those are the cutest pictures!
How funny (:

Gloria Furman said...

that's inspiring! i think i'll take a nap next chance i get. :-)