Pages

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Parade (**new tidbit at bottom)

My hometown Christmas parade was today.
Our highschool marching band was in it and Billy was in the Starbucks float!

Before the parade, Grandma and Grandpa treated us to breakfast at IHOP.
Isaac enjoyed some yummy hot chocolate with whipped cream!



There was so much candy thrown, it was out of control!





A chilly 53 degrees!


Here comes Daddy!






Nice hat!

Isaac walked with the float for a ways.



Vivi loved all the "puppies!!" in the parade.
There were lots and lots of dogs on leashes.



Grandpa stashed all our candy in his coat.


It was ALOT!!
P.S. I showed Vivi this post after I published it and she clearly calls my parents "MeeMaw and Pa Pa". You hear that Mom? Ha! Was this girl born in Texas or what?!! I did NOT teach her that! We call them Grandma and Grandpa. I think we will stick to correcting her on the "Grandma" since that is what Isaac and Samantha call her, but "Pa Pa" is pretty cute! That is what she says when she is on the phone and when we pull into their driveway.













0 friends commented!: