We are home from family camp! I took tons of pictures as I am sure you knew I would so this will have to be several posts, once I can get the computer to stop acting up and accept the upload of the rest of our trip pics.
Our room was up the stairs and the second door. Meals were also up a huge building with lots of stairs. So we did a lot of climbing! Our lodge had the snack shop and basketball court so it was a popular hangout.
Here is Ariana in the lodge kitchen with Jasmine
The living room. We all stayed up late into the night playing dice games at this round table.
2 friends commented!:
The cabin looks amazing and so relaxing. I love the pic of late bedtimes. Looks like Billy's asleep while the kids are wide awake.
That cabin is beautiful! How awesome!
I loved family camp. My daddy was the director of a church camp in the Black Hills for 10 years, so when I was growing up we spent every summer at camp. I have vivid memories of the different groups that would come through, especially learning to play spoons from a group of elderly campers. Best times of my childhood. :)
I can't wait to see more.
Blessings!
Hannah
Post a Comment