How cute! Zoe had a purse similar to that one; she really loved it. I'm sure Jasmine will, too! The pics made me smile - my cousin just gave Zoe the same little warm-up suit in the same color!
No pics and story yet? I live vicariously through your parties so I had to check tonight! ;-) I'll be anxious to check tomorrow. BTW - Your birthday girl is just a doll--such a cutie-pie!
3 friends commented!:
How cute! Zoe had a purse similar to that one; she really loved it. I'm sure Jasmine will, too! The pics made me smile - my cousin just gave Zoe the same little warm-up suit in the same color!
Hope she has a wonderful birthday tomorrow!
I just bought that same toy purse for a party we are going to today.:) So cute!
No pics and story yet? I live vicariously through your parties so I had to check tonight! ;-) I'll be anxious to check tomorrow. BTW - Your birthday girl is just a doll--such a cutie-pie!
Carrie T.
Post a Comment