We went through much drama to get here,
but I am excited to say that next Thursday, December 27th we will go to court to make this teenager our legal son.
He will be adopted the day after he turns 16.
As with every single one of our CPS adoptions, we are sooooo ready for this chapter to come to an end.
I will post pictures of court and announce his name to you all next week. Praise God through whom all blessings flow.

11 friends commented!:
Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wahoo!! What a thrill it will be to have the final, official acknowledgement of what is true in your hearts already!
Nancy
Congratulations. What a beautiful gift and family!
Congratulations!!! I'm so excited for you all!
I hope we can close our chapter with foster adoption one day soon as well, with a child added to our family!
Congrats on getting a date!! You are getting a late Christmas present in the form of a teenager. Very happy for him and your whole family.
Yay Congrats!!!
SOOO excited for him!!! Blessings to all!
Congratulations! I am so excited for your family!
Congratz!! So glad you got the date you were hoping for. What a wonderful season this is for your family.
I'm so happy this will be DONE! Whoo hooooo!!!
Best Christmas present ever! Congratulations!!!!
Post a Comment