
In case you have been wondering how the kids are doing (I've been too sick to post). Here it is! As you can see from Isaac's very mismatched pajamas...daddy dressed him. Billy has begun a contest with himself to see just how tacky he can get Isaac's evening apparel. This was truly the worst. He has even sent him out with his underwear over his pants in the attempts to elicit a laugh out of me. I really don't want to encourage this. If we ever had a house fire and had to stand outside for hours, what would the neighbors think? But other than bad fashion, Isaac is doing really well. He has not cried at preschool about me leaving him for months now and today went to Mops without ANY tears for the first time. Woohoo! This a far cry from the boy a year ago who we would always get paged about at church. Way to go, Isaac! Play therapy is going well, when I remember to take him. Man...I have been off lately. :(
But despite my flightiness, exhaustion, and short temper- my child seems to be flourishing. Go God!

You've read a recent update on my youngest munchkin at her 10 month post. But I had to share this, we tried out a new hairstyle with little miss Vivianna...two pony tails!

I loved it, but daddy is partial to her "pebbles do"

Back View...cute ain't it?!
Don't ask me how I get her to sit still...it is like wrestling a baby tiger, claws and all.

Besides getting into a
serious amount of mischief (She is sorry about that vase at Grandma's!)...this is one of Vivi's favorite activities.
2 friends commented!:
It is so sweet that the Lord takes care of the details of life when we're not feeling up to it (and even when we are)! I hope you get feeling better soon. Great pictures!
Hey girl,
Sorry I didn't call last night, I wasn't feeling well either. Maybe sometime this weekend we can catch up! I love hearing the latest about the kiddos, and I'm so jealous that you can do two pony tails for Vivi and I can't even do a bow for Monae. She only has bangs. Sheesh!
Love it!
Brandi
Post a Comment