Pages

Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Fun Giveaway ~ Day Five: PRIZE PACKAGE!!

If I were going to win any of my own giveaways...you know, like rig it so that some random "Laura" wins...this would be the one I would choose! 
But I of course would never do that. ;)

Folks, we have Christy at The Purple Petunia to thank for this adorable giveaway:
A Mini Market Tote
 Personalized, of course.
How perfect would these be to store your reading materials, sunscreen, towel, and insulated cup when headed to the beach or pool?

Or maybe you want to put your family last name on one and use it for library books or a trip to the farmer's market. The totes are collapsible for storage and all the materials are removable for washing. The ribbon on this one can also be interchanged for the season or holiday...making it a fantastic and unique gift idea!
Or if you are like me, you might have a busy little daughter 
who likes to carry all kinds of personal belongings around with her. 
Wouldn't this mini market tote be perfection on a long road trip to hold all your darling's activities?

And let us not forget our boys! I see a camping trip in your future...

The possibilities are truly endless with these mini market totes.
I am such a sucker for fun stuff that can organize my kids gear, has our name on it, stores easily, AND happen to be the cutest things ever!

Please visit The Purple Petunia on Etsy and snatch up a few of these for all your summer activities.

Now...if you are planning a summer vacation road trip with your child's mini market tote, I thought you would probably need some stuff to put in there and might want a couple super useful and cute activities to add to the basket.

That's right, we have another Prize Package today!! 
Yeah....I LOVE free stuff!

Kazee Kids is offering one Summer Travel Coloring Set of your choice to a lucky winner.
 This hand sewn kit comes with colored pencils and a notepad...
Velcro closes it into the size of a small book.
You will be able to either choose this bird set or this rocket set:
These Coloring Sets are perfect for long car or airplane trips, going out to eat, and quiet time in hotels!

Please go "LIKE" Kazee Kids on Facebook for an extra entry in the contest!


And finally....
yep, one more!
I stumbled upon the sweetest little Etsy site while browsing for my Summer Fun Giveaway called  Kidbiz2010.

You all have GOT to go read their profile

They are a family of nine children who have started an Etsy shop to raise money for their summer camps and activities. Six of the kids are adopted and all of the children actually make their products that they sell. When I contacted them to donate one of their I Spy bags to my giveaway, 13 year old Emily responded right away by saying,

 "Yes, ma'am Ms. Laurie. Our Mom says we can." 

Awwww! I just about melted. 
I knew I had to save the best for last because even though their product isn't the flashiest or most expensive item I've showcased, it is very much the one I felt MOST honored to have offered up in my giveaway. 
By the way...what a fantastic mother to have her children put together a business to raise money for their summer fun so that they can afford for all of them to participate. Teamwork, money management, personal satisfaction, and graciousness are just several of the life skills and values taught with this business endeavor. 
Well DONE!

I am very proud to show you their hard work:
As part of today's prize package you will win an I Spy bag to keep your kids busy during all your summer travel. It is a little bean bag with tiny toys sewn inside and a small window so that your child can use the treasure hunt key to look for all the items. I just love this idea! But more, I loved the concept of an adoptive family working together with their talents to sell something useful for other families to enjoy.

Readers, I don't ask anything of you except for the occasional prayer. But may I request that EACH one of you go over to KidBiz2010 and purchase an I Spy bag. For only $10.75 with shipping, you can help this family send their kids to summer camp and receive a great little item for your own crew. Why not buy one for every child you know? I would love for these kids to see the fruit of their labor abound this summer and for my readers to have a big impact in that!

 Purchasing an I Spy Bag is a great way to say:
Way To Go, Kidbiz2010!!
You are part of what makes Etsy SO great.

So there you all have it, the end to my week long Summer Fun Giveaway! Today's prize package (with all shipping costs included) comes to a total of more than SIXTY DOLLARS!

Please join on as a blog follower if you have not already and leave a comment. Then leave a second comment that you LIKED Kazee Kids on Facebook and you will be entered twice to win ALL three of these wonderful prizes!!

Winners of all 5 days worth of prizes will be announced throughout the day this Saturday, so stay tuned and a BIG, GIANT Thank You to all my vendors for offering up these fantastic gifts, and to all of you for supporting Adoption Creates Families.

I adore blogging and I adore gift giving...
so this week has been a joy filled one for sure!

44 friends commented!:

AndreaC said...

I am a follower!

Andrealconroy@hotmail.com

AndreaC said...

I liked kazee kids on Facebook!

Andrealconroy@hotmail.co

Mom of the Fab 4!! said...

Hi Laurie! I don't want to miss this package...love it!!!! Great giveaway week! This stuff rocks! I would do our last name on the basket tote! I am loving the pictures by the way of ViVi and Isaac! Those are precious! As always, I am a loyal follower and have liked their facebook page to be entered!!

*Brittany said...

I am a follower.. and I love reading your blog :)

*Brittany said...

I also liked Kazee Kids on FB! :)

Karen said...

Cute prize pack! I'm a follower and thanks for the comment on my blog :-)

Karen said...

Liked Kazee Kids on FB

Mom of Savages said...

Pretty sure I am going to win this one because I NEED one more basket with a new edition to our clan!
I also "liked" Kazee Kids"!

Wendy Davis said...

I keep forgetting to enter each day, but I remembered today! I follow your blog. I love the little mini tote, I'm such a sucker for all things monogrammed!

Wendy Davis said...

Oh, and I also "Liked" Kazee Kids on facebook.

Anonymous said...

I am a follower!
Danielle

Anonymous said...

I liked kazee kids on facebook!
Danielle

Joy said...

I didn't think you could top the otehr days... but you did!

Mom of the Fab 4!! said...

Second entry, I likes the facebook page too!!!Jen!

Just Believing said...

i am a follower

Just Believing said...

i liked kazee kids on FB

Unknown said...

I am a followed:)

Unknown said...

I read the blog as often as you write it :)

Unknown said...

Like Kazee Kids on facebook :)

Deb said...

Awesome giveaway! I was just looking at one of those totes at Target.

I am a blog follower

Deb said...

Like Kazee Kids

Wendy said...

I liked Kazee kids and I'm a follower. What a cool package you're giving away.

I love that the family at Kidbiz2010 is working together! That's really great :)

Whitney Weir said...

I'm a follower of course! And I 'liked' Kazee Kids on FB. Love the I Spy bags. Wish I had it right now for our trip to FL=/ Greaet gift idea for friends. Thanks!

KLTTX said...

I am a follower. I am going to have to check all of these out for our very long drive to Colorado later thus summer.

Ali said...

Wow!!!! So cute! Liked kazee kids & if I don't win I will purchase this!! I would just put our last name on the tote b/c well with kids, I can't pick just one! Now going tocheck on those I spy bags!

Mie said...

I am a follower. These are super finds! Thanks for sharing.

Mie said...

I liked Kazee Kids on Facebook!

excitedtobeafamily said...

I am a follower! steve@steveandkureen.com

excitedtobeafamily said...

I also like Kazee kids on Facebook.

steve@steveandkureen.com

Julie said...

I liked Kid Kazee on FB. I'm also a follower of your blog...I'd LOVE to win the great package:) I just placed an order for an ispy bag...way to go kids, that is awesome that they are all working together to do summer camps!! Inspiring story to be sure.

Carrie said...

I'm a new follower!

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Oh wow, what a fab day of giveaways. I follow you via GFC, and everything just looks wonderful.

-Lauren
lauren51990 AT aol DOT com

Courtney said...

i am a follower, love the awesome stuff in this giveaway!

Courtney said...

I liked Kazee Kids on Facebook!!

Shelly Rpgers said...

I liked lazed kids on FB and I ordered two I spy kits. The kids will love those I the car!

BumbersBumblings said...

I am a follower :)

BumbersBumblings said...

I liked Kazee kids on fb!!

Erin said...

I liked Kazee Kids on FB and I am definitely a follower! I might not comment alot (or at all) on your other posts but LOVE reading about your family!

Thanks for such a great giveaway week!

Erin

Erin said...

I liked Kazee kids on FB!

Erin

Julie said...

Follower! :)

Julie said...

Liked kazee kids!!

Michelle said...

So very cute!! So many great things.

Corey Family said...

Follower! Liked KK :)

Robyn C said...

I am a follower and I liked Kazee Kids. Thank you!