
I have a blue onesie I put Jasmine in.
If any of you have seen The Blind Side, you will understand the joke I made when I told Billy that I was taking baby pictures for Isaac and J's senior Yearbook.

Isaac- One Month Old

J- One Month Old
Hee hee. Take that- No Baby Pictures Available!!
9 friends commented!:
I laughed so hard at this!! But man I love that movie.
I love it! I loved The Blind Side...hubby and I cracked up when at Graduation his baby picture comes up and the mom says she stole it off a baby boutique website!
Jasmine sure is getting big! Can't wait to see what the surprise is..hope you get 100 followers soon!
Hilarious! You're at 101!!
You are a hoot!
By saying (even jokingly) what you said about putting J in the blue onesie and joking that it was Isaac at 1 month, since they are not biologically related, are you insinuating that all black children look alike and that all white children look alike?
Or maybe I took it the wrong way?
Of course I do not think all black children look the same, just like all asian children do not look the same...that is ridiculous. I don't even think my boys who are biological brothers look the same as everyone else seems to imply. I am assuming you have not seen The Blind Side. It was a joke off that movie not a joke at my children's expense.
In that movie her highschool son needs baby pictures for a slideshow, to which she does not have since he was adopted as a teenager. So she took a photo of another black baby off a website and submitted it to the school as her son, so that he would not feel different from the rest of the class. I would not actually do that. I would just submit a photo of them at the youngest I have.
Jasmine wore the blue onesie as pj's and I made the joke to Billy that it could be in the boys' senior yearbooks as their baby pictures, since we do not have baby pictures of them. We would not actually do that. That is why it was a joke.
oh good grief, lol. I thought it was hilarious. Those of us with kids from the hard places would love to have pictures of their early years. It's a constant source of grief. Bravo to you for finding a rare moment of humor in something that is so painful to all of us!
THANK YOU, Pam!!!
You are so right that it is a source of grief for those of us who do not have baby pictures of our kids. Isaac has a grainy black and white photo copy and J has nothing before two and half years old.
I am glad so many readers could find my humor in it!
hehe. You are too funny! I laughed so hard at that because we have pics of A at one week and then nothing for months! How does that happen?
PS, I love that you and my friend, Sarah connected! : )
Post a Comment