In one week from tomorrow I will be doing
5 Days of Blog Giveaways!!!
I want to commemorate having gained 100 followers (well more than that now! :)
Thank you all so much for choosing to come here to read what I have to say.
The items up for grabs are really, really fun so you will not want to miss this!
Some are for a child some are just for you!
I will post a new giveaway Monday-Friday beginning May 9th, and each day's prize will be given one week for people to leave their comment and be entered in the drawing. You will also have a chance to be entered twice...first by viewing the product's website and leaving a comment with your feedback about the products offered. Then, second by either mentioning the contest and linking it off your blog or FBing about it and then coming back to tell me you did! I hope to generate lots of business for the companies I have hand selected for each day of the Giveaway.
( If that just totally confused you...don't worry, I will repeat the rules during the Giveaway week).
So stay tuned and come back here every day beginning the 9th to check out the wonderful products! And as a heads-up...I have put the products in order leading up to my favs...so the end of the week is going to be some great items, I can promise you that! :)

3 friends commented!:
Yay!!! I can't wait to see your items!!!!
What a cute photo!
So fun!
Post a Comment