
Look how adorable this cake is!! We spent yesterday in Austin at my friend Brandi's daughter's first birthday party. It was a pink and brown theme...so cute! Everything came together so well!

Here are the baby girl's in their party clothes! Monae is in pink and brown, of course!

The cake table...so pretty.

Isaac made a cookie at the cookie station.

Here is Mazzie, her friend and Isaac eating snacks.

Waiting patiently for cake.

The hat has got to go!

yummy!

And the classic first birthday pic....
It's my party, and I'll cry if I want to.
Actually she was saying, "I want more cake!!"

Present Time!


This child sat during the
entire present opening session. She loved it! I can only hope Vivi will feel the same way at her party, but somehow I imagine she will be eating tissue and climbing on top of all the packages.

Isaac enjoyed all the extra attention from grandparents!

Vivi and Monae having their first dinner together.

Isaac loved hanging out with Mazzie. They played in the sand/water table which resulted in him dumping some on her head! Poor Mazzie! They jumped together in the bounce house, ate sandwiches together at dinner, and finished the day watching Mickey Mouse in her room.
3 friends commented!:
Laurie,
What cute pics! I saved some for my blog also! It was so fun, and I'm so glad ya'll came! Too bad you didn't get any sleep. VIVI!
So cute!! Hope the video went well!! You are a lifesaver Laurie!!
sorry, that comment was from Kristin
Post a Comment