Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Our Little Girl

Vivi went for her one year check-up today and weighs in at a tiny 18 pounds! My goodness. I was hoping we could turn her carseat around because she really wants to see us. Looks like that won't happen until summer!
Doesn't Vivianna look like such a toddler in these pictures?! Today it really hit me that she is growing up. We took her bumper pads and crib skirt off to be washed in an effort to sell our lamb nursery set on Craigslist and we also took off her changing table from her dresser. (We are keeping all furniture for our next baby, and I am hopeful that atleast one of my children will get a gender specific nursery!). So now her room looks really different. But the biggest change came when we sold her rocker and ottoman! This is one of many things we have to sell so we can all fit in an apartment. We posted it last night for $50...apparently this was way too low because by today we had 26 emails of different people wanting to buy it!! So we said we would take the best offer and it was $100. Yeah!! I think we got the chair on sale new for $130 so that was a great deal! Here is the chair corner BEFORE

And here it is AFTER

A kitchen, living room, and garage fit for a little girl!

1 friends commented!:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

The Police chief said that once they are a year old weight doesn't matter with carseats...did your doc advice against it?
I called the chief, to find out the new weight restrictions and he said it is now at 24 lbs or a year...dang man, 24 lbs, our boy is at 21 lbs, and I can't wait to turn it around.

We had a great time last week, thank you for inviting us!