Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2008

Prayer Request

Billy's Dad went into the hospital on Tuesday with pneumonia. He has progressively gotten worse. His white blood count was really high and they have not been able to express the fluid from his chest. He has 4 bags on is IV and the antibiotics they have been pumping into him have not been taking the infection away. Last night he was transferred to the intensive care unit of another hospital to await surgery this morning on the fluid. Billy is going to Houston on Tuesday and coming back Wed. night.

Please pray for his Dad to be healed, for the surgery to go well, and for him to be able to eat and walk around. Right now he does nothing but lay there trying to sleep. Also, please pray that Billy's travels will be safe.

I am nervous about him being gone even though it is only for 2 days. As you know, we have two very active children and it is tough to go that long without another adult around! I can't even shop with them these days because no grocery cart seatbelt can hold Vivi down, she wriggles and pulls to standing non-stop, and Isaac constantly talks! I have noticed lately I am at some store almost every day because I can never concentrate to remember everything I need!

Thanks for your prayers! I'll update when we get some significant news.

1 friends commented!:

Anonymous said...

Lord,
We lift up Billy's dad in our prayers to you and ask for healing. Please give the doctors and nurses wisdom as they battle this infection, and give his dad more strength to beat it soon. We pray that Billy has safe travels and that Laurie gets the support she may need with the kids. Please protect and comfort the whole family.
In Your name,
Amen