Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2008

SOLD!


Our house that has served us faithfully for four years will no longer be ours by the end of the month! After days of negotiating, we got the price we needed and the buyers will be closing on the 31st. I have mixed emotions as I am sad to leave but also ready for a new adventure. So the next couple weeks will be filled with signing a lease at an apartment , having the inspector come, and planning our last events here which include Vivi's birthday party, Easter with my family, and a wedding shower for our dear friends that we will we have planned just days before moving out!! This is going to be one stressful month! Here we go!

4 friends commented!:

nell ann said...

Yay! That is so fantastic that it went fast. I am excited for you guys. I love moving because it always feels like a fresh start!

Matt & Kristin said...

That is awesome! You'd have some awesome neighbors at Riverchase :)

Laurie said...

Yeah for only like 5 months since ya'll are getting a house this summer! :)

Matt & Kristin said...

We'll see. It's not a definite but we are looking or will be. It still would be fun for the 5 mths!!