Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Ding Dong!

Vivi with her new dollhouse that her grandparents sent for her birthday.
It's a birthday party!
The guests have arrived.


Ya'll know I like to throw a party, so last night Isaac and I hosted a big birthday bash at the dollhouse. We made balloons and hung up streamers. Then we made a little chocolate cake (sliced bananas and frosting). Isaac said "Is that going to be enough for everybody?"
We played party games and sent the guests home with balloons tied around their little plastic arms. It was a lot of fun. Vivi enjoyed ringing the doorbell as the guests arrived.

1 friends commented!:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

You are so funny! I love that...I bet you all had a blast...
Despite the fact that I haven't had a chance to comment...I have been keeping up with the blog. I love the new place, it looks great and the kids room is adorable.

So far my favorite picture is Vivi's face in the tub with Isaac, such a cutie!

I hope you all are well...we are good round these parts!