
Entrance to kids' room

Isaac and Vivi's beds and dresser

Other half of their room.

Entrance to second bathroom


Shower curtain.

Living room when you first walk in.

Rest of living room

Entrance to Dining Room

Well we are finally fully unpacked and decorated! My favorite rooms are the kids room and bathroom. But I like the dining room too. I don't have pics of our bedroom and bath but they are pretty standard-nothing all that cute. The lack of square footage has surprisingly not bothered us at all. All of our important stuff fits and we have lots of space to get around. We like having the kids room on the opposite side from ours- at the house we were all right next to each other. So here it is!
4 friends commented!:
You are SO unpacked! WOW!!! I am very impressed, Sir. Not that I expect any different from you. I don't know how you did all of that with two active children and not having any personal addictions to caffeinated substances to keep you going. Way to go!
Thanks Gloria-
It felt slow moving, I'll tell ya. No- other than chocolate-no food addictions here, but I did have a few breakdowns. :)
Coffee might have been good to take the edge off!
Laurie,
Looks cute! Can't wait to visit! I also can't believe that the two kiddos sleep in the same room, and they actually sleep!
That's a blessing!
Love,
b
Hey, it looks so nice!! I'm sure you are loving not driving a ton :).
Post a Comment