

Today is our 5th Anniversary. It is wild to look back on all God has brought us through in 5 years!! Instead of going through all that- ya'll know the stories! I thought I would list some of the great things about being married to Billy:
-We always want to tell each other everything that happens to us. We talk on the phone atleast 4 times a day-still!
-I love how much we both LOVE Friends reruns. Last night we noticed that Rachel wears some form of denim in almost every episode of season one.
-We can laugh and laugh until our stomachs hurt, usually at something ridiculous one of us did or said.
-I love how Billy still tries to make jokes and looks and waits to see if I think it is funny.
-I love that we have always both been on the same page with building our family.
-How much he loves our dogs and even let me get a little annoying snippy/barky/growly toy breed.
-I love that I converted him from hating the color red to loving it!
-How he does not share food! That was something I noticed when we were dating and he still won't do...although he is coming around!
-How hard he is willing to work for the sake of our family.
-I love how in to books and movies he is. He will talk about some obscure director or cinematographer forever and I have no idea who he is talking about.
-And I love that we both love icecream and pizza and probably could eat them both everyday.
-And I love that we are always on the same page with Biblical ideologies. We rarely fight about politics or religion!
-I love being married to Billy because he is the husband I need and the father for my kids that I always hoped for.
Happy Anniversary, Honey!!
3 friends commented!:
Happy Anniversary you two! I'm very happy for you both and your family!
You are very loved from Austin!
brandi
Happy Anniversary...Wow, 5 Years! I love this post, such a sweet and blessed wife you are.
I am still cracking up that you noticed that about Rachel, you know I saw all of them in an interview and they said that they chose their own wardrobe! So what does that say about Jennifer, but then again the 90's were just a sad sad time...
I would take the crazy 80's clothes and hair over one minute longer of the 90's fashion. I mean, what was with our jeans, tapered=yucky! I am envisioning Will Smith (on 'Prince') wearing those hats, and Joey (on friends) in that awful black leather jacket with all the buckles...sad sad times...
Happy 5th!!
Post a Comment