What a difference a year makes!!
We are a very patriotic family as you can see from the HUGE flag on my parents garage! I just want to give a "shout-out" to my Dad who served in Vietnam and also to my friend Nicole Cale whom I have known since the second grade! We went to school in Indiana together and stayed in touch as pen pals when I moved to Texas after fifth grade. She has served in the Navy for...gosh I think maybe 10 years now...not real sure! But she and her husband currently live in Virginia and are expecting their first baby (a girl) this month! A big "thank you" to you, Nicole and all our military that have served so faithfully for our freedom and safety. A special thank you to those who have given their lives in service. Happy Memorial Day.
0 friends commented!:
Post a Comment