Pages

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Click to play
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook



MAKE SURE YOU VIEW ALL FOUR PAGES!! :)

4 friends commented!:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

I tried to view all the pictures, but nothing happened. It was only the front page that showed up...It just stayed there. I am not sure if I did something wrong or if it is messed up, or if it is just alittle slower...
Can't wait to see the pictures!

Anonymous said...

You have to click on the little grey arrow in the right bottom corner for each page turn. Sorry for the confusion!!

Got your msg. and email! I'll call you back when the kids nap today.

paigescrib. said...

laurie your dress was soo pretty form the one picture i saw!
it looks like it was such a pretty wedding (:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Finally got to see it! You look radiant! and Jen is just so gorgeous, that dress is perfect!