Pages

Friday, May 9, 2008

We are here!





Across from our cabin
our back view~
living room


We are here in Tennessee on top of old smokey. :)
The cabin that Jen's parents have put us in is AMAZING! And we have it all to ourselves. It is a log cabin on top of the mountain. It has a loft with foosball and a pool table, a hot tub on the upstairs deck and a deck downstairs with rocking chairs. The view makes me woozy, so I can't get too close to the edge of the porch. There is real smoke on the mountains. Today it is sunny so I will try to get some better pictures. We hacked into someones internet feed so hopefully I will be able to post pics as we go along. I am giving a shout out to our sweet Vivianna back home at Grandma's house. We miss you baby girl!!

2 friends commented!:

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

Laurie,
Oh my goodness, what a gorgeous view! Looks so beautiful, I'm sure Isaac is having a ball!
Have fun today at the wedding. Hope everything runs smoothly for Jen.
Brandi

Stephanie Rohloff said...

Bring back a brochure, I wanna stay there two! I love the Smokey's...such a beautiful place. I hope you all have a blessed time...have fun tonight!