Isaac is a huge fan of Veggie Tales, although he still doesn't care for the movies w/ bad guys! Everytime we go to a Christian bookstore he stares in awe at all the toys and products. I am not into the mass marketing of children nor can I afford all of the products that cover the walls of these stores. So what can a mother on a budget do to encourage her child's love? Don't laugh, but we went to Dollar Tree and with $2.00 of plastic vegetables and a Sharpie, Bob and Larry were born. He loves them! He took them swimming and is currently sleeping with them. I made them little paper pirate hats so they could be The Pirates Who Don't Do Anything.

Monday, June 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 friends commented!:
Now THAT is awesome! I love it!!
Very clever idea.
Wonderful idea!!!
Post a Comment