Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Poop Bag

Tonight we went out to dinner and Vivi had a Blowout Diaper. I'll spare you the details. But the point was there was no way we could change her because she would make a huge mess and be without pants. So I tore two leg holes in a Target bag and we drove her the 2 minutes home to change her. I was laughing hysterically the whole way. It was the funniest thing. Then in our parking lot was our neighbor across the hall and his girlfriend and they said "What is going on here!" Through laughing tears I told them why our baby was wearing a bag. He said "Now that is ingenious parenting!"

4 friends commented!:

Matt & Kristin said...

That is hilarious and genius! Gracie had a diaper like that earlier this week but at home. This means that I will be keeping my target bags in the car though :). You might consider contacting Target's marketing dept...maybe they could put that on the side of the bag :)

Anonymous said...

Only she could pull that off in style!
brandi

Anonymous said...

Kristin-That is exactly what I told Billy!! I said the bag states the ways you can reuse a Target back but I bet they never thought of this! Ha!

paigescrib. said...

hahahaha!!!
that is the most hilarious story i have ever heard.

i always told you that you were creative!