Pages

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yep, I'm 30!

I made my grand debut into this world on August 19, 1978.
And what a life it has been!
I will say that the very thing I wanted to be doing with my life at the age of 30, I am.
The journey to 30 was full of twists and turns, all with a beautiful outcome.
And in many ways I feel like this marks a beginning of my journey into true adulthood.
I spent my 20's finding my place in this world and now I am here- a wife and mother of two. I know my responsibilities to God do not end here or He would take me Home today. So I look forward with anticipation upon the next leg of my journey into what new adventures await.

3 friends commented!:

paigescrib. said...

Happy Birthday :)
hope ya have a good day.

Deb said...

Happy Birthday! My 30th was last year and I have to say my 31st was much better.

So glad that you are happy turning 30.

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

Happy Birthday to my precious, sweetest friend! I love you more than I could type in this small box. I hope you feel loved and celebrated by all around you! Have a wonderful birthday week!
love,b