Pages

Monday, September 29, 2008

Faster than fast...quicker than quick...SUPER ISAAC!



~Oooohhh.... Spooky~

I bought this cape off of Etsy.com (I can post the link if anyone wants it, I just have to dig around for it). It is AWESOME! He just loves it. The fabric is shiny and his favorite color of course, and the monogrammed emblem is really well done. I did his shirt with iron-on letters. This is going to be his Halloween costume this year. He is really into the idea of super heros but we are not into the traditional boy super heros that are marketed to younger and younger kids, so we came up with our own masked man! He wants to wear the cape and mask ALL the time, even when we go out to run errands. He even wore it to his school's open house. What a goof!


4 friends commented!:

Stephanie Rohloff said...

I love it!

Deb said...

So cute! I'd love the link when you have time. My niece & nephew would love those and their birthday is in Nov!

Vivi's looks so cute in her new big girl bed.

Brandi and Jeremy... said...

Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Okay here is the link:
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5690290

The seller is called Fancy That

Good luck!