Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I LOVE October

October 2007
This is my favorite month of the year. I just love it. The weather gets a bit cooler (from 90 to 80!). I love the color orange, I love the kids in costumes, and I LOVE pumpkins and all baked goods made by them. Einstein Brothers Bagels has a pumpkin muffin with cream cheese frosting...uhhh...YUM! I love birthdays too and in a week is Isaac's! I sent him a little orange note in his lunch today telling him how excited I am that October is finally here! :) Hopefully the teachers will read it to him. The above picture is of the kids in their Mickey and Minnie Costumes with Goofy and Donald Duck. Their costumes this year won't be as cute, budget cuts and all! But I always have memories!

2 friends commented!:

Anonymous said...

That picture of vivi sitting in
the tub thing when she was little, i remember i had to hold her up, then run!
haha cute :)

i love october as well.

Deb said...

I love this time of year too. Can't wait for Izzy's first pumpkin patch.