


I've been looking at baby dolls for Christmas. This is the "Bailey" doll by dollmaker Lee Middleton, in three shades of skin which is awesome! Vivi's Great Auntie Benja gave her the tan skinned one for Christmas last year( pictured below). I almost died when she opened it, it was SO cute! And just the right size. It said for babies aged 6 months and up and she was 9 months old, so it was perfect. I just noticed as I was looking at the description that the baby can suck its thumb. So I tip toed in her room and retrieved it from her doll basket and popped that thumb right in its mouth. I didn't think this doll could get any cuter, but it just did!
You can order a lot of dolls off of Toys R Us.com, but one of my favorite doll companies to order from has been HERE. They have a great video I just watched on there of a girl recieving her African American Bailey doll and her excitement that she sucks her thumb! I am laughing because of how much I got a kick out of that 15 minutes ago and I am a grown up!! Maybe you never really grow up.
Here are some more Middleton dolls. These are like $70 and $170 dollars...so don't get too excited. But seriously, have you ever seen cuter faces on an inanimate object? That first one reminds me of my friend's daughter, Aliza, if only it had blue eyes! It is SO fun having a girl!!
Okay....so maybe they're not ALL cute...but ya'll know you've seen babies that look like this kid!!





2 friends commented!:
They're all cute but that little Asian girl is ADORABLE!
Bailey is the doll I've been looking at for Isabel for Christmas. It's so cute. I think it's very funny that you didn't know she sucked her thumb!
Aliza in doll form! ;-) Those are cute dolls--
Post a Comment