I don't know what Vivi should be for Halloween! I bought this pumpkin costume before we had kids at a resale shop, the Lady costume last year was on sale for $3 at The Disney Store, and the fairy costume she had in her dress up clothes. What do I do?! Please vote on my sidebar and help me make up my mind.
Thursday, October 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 friends commented!:
I love that last picture! She doesn't look too happy.
This isn't fair~ she looks cute in all the costumes. I had a hard time deciding between the pumpkin and the dog. I ended up going for the dog in honor of Zelda! But, I looked at the pictures again, and I really like the pumpkin one :-) Please post pictures of your Halloween adventures, that is one thing we are going to miss here :-)
Emily,
I know! Billy is set on the pumpkin so we are going to give that a try tonight at our church's fall festival. But for Halloween night it really doesn't matter to me- so I thought I would set up a poll! The dog is cute but she hates the hat, so we will have to see.
And I will post pics of all our Halloween festivities. So sorry ya'll aren't in Fall. IS it spring there?
graham,becca, and elan all like the dog and grandma agrees beleive
it or not.
Cute! I can't wait to see pictures!
yes it is spring here! And we are loving it :-)
i love the puppy!!
Post a Comment