
Isaac is really becoming such a sensitive soul to the needs of others. He always asks my mom how her shoulder is doing (she had surgery). He helps out around the apartment with a willing spirit. Last night after dinner I was doing the dishes and he came in and said "how can I help?" So with a huge smile on my face, I set him to work putting the leftovers in tupperware. Then he wanted to wipe down the table! One night he said, "Mom, I'll clean off Vivi's face and you go start her bath." He didn't want to eat his fruit one morning and I told him that we need to be grateful that God has provided us fruit because in some countries children don't get fruit at all. And he said "lets take our food and give it to them!" I said "they live too far away" and he said "but we can give our food to Grandma because she has a hurt arm and can't make her own food!" Oh my goodness. He always wants to carry groceries up the stairs, loves to put dog food in the bowls for Lucy and Oscar and even told the lady at the church nursery to "make sure and change Vivi's diaper". What a thoughtful boy we have. I could go on and on.
But I will shift gears to the fact that I think we might have the silliest boy too! He has really gotten into telling jokes. His newest one said "How do you read the Bible to a troll if you don't have any Bibles? You get him one! Ha Ha Ha...." and he laughed hysterically. I don't get it. His favorite joke is "knock, knock, who's there, chocolate, chocolate who? Chocolate Bunny!" O....Kay.....
Yesterday he said "Why do dogs like to pee on trees that are in the shade?" I don't know I said. "Because they are hot dogs!! Ha Ha!!" I was so glad to finally hear a joke that made sense!
What a goof!
1 friends commented!:
oh my goodness that last joke is brilliant!
Isaac is growing up to be such a good boy! Miss him alot.
Give him a kiss from Paige! (:
Post a Comment