Pages

Friday, October 24, 2008

What Season Are We In?




After taking my little ones to a pumpkin patch to play this morning, we met my sister and her kids for lunch. She showed up with the kids in Christmas shirts because she had just taken them to get their pictures taken (Girlfriend is on top of things this year!) and so I HAD to get pictures of the cousins in their clashing outfits. So funny!! Ya'll know how much effort pictures are, so I did not fault her for not changing them yet again! Chick -Fil -A was packed with moms and kids and I couldn't help thinking that this she is one Mom that does not care what people think of her! Don't they look adorable...even though the babies are crying!

2 friends commented!:

Deb said...

Those are some great pictures. I bet the kids will get a laugh out of them in the years to come.

Stephanie Rohloff said...

That is funny!