Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

This is how I feel...

All the ho-ho-hoing around here has us exhausted! Here is a rundown of what is going on with us: Thursday night we went to a lights parade which was very cold but fun. Friday night I had a four hour dinner with 3 college girl friends, we hadn't all been together in more than 8 years! That was a lot of fun. Saturday was Samantha's b-day. Sunday I made more birthday cupcakes for a friend's daughter and we drove to Sanger to see Paige and Jarrett. Monday was errands all over the place and last night I had my staff Christmas party. The school sent us all in a Hummer limo. It was crammed in there! We did a gift exchange and I got home way too late. Tomorrow night I have dinner and a church event with a friend and Friday night is Billy's writing group's Christmas dinner so the kids are spending the night at my parents house. Saturday is the trains at Northpark with Isaac's favorites Jen and Jay, and a town Christmas tree lighting event that night. And then begins all the craziness of next week! Whew!! That is our life in a nutshell right now. Amidst all this has been lots of baking, some shopping, and working. So Vivi's sleepy picture represents all of us these days!

0 friends commented!: