Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Behavior Chart




We are trying to work on some things with Isaac around here involving his behavior and I found these great charts online that have his favorite characters at the top. We are focusing on four areas and as you can see from all the stickers, he is doing well! We still struggle with hyperactivity and loudness and are looking into alternative ways to help him self regulate, but for now the behavior chart is getting us through our day. The prize he chose for completion was a chocolate bar. That can't be helpful towards his hyperness!!

3 friends commented!:

Matt & Kristin said...

Ohhh, I'd love a link! I was thinking about a chart like this for whining and picking up clothes last night when I couldn't sleep.

Laurie said...

www.freeprintablebehaviorcharts.com

Click on popular characters for ages 4 and up or choose blank ones. We really love it. Once he spends two weeks mastering a certain task, we will replace it with a new behavior we want to work on. So far he has really been into it and even cried when he got an x!

nell ann said...

Laurie-
Those charts are miracle workers! There is some magical power in stickers for kids, aren't there?
Thanks for checking in with us...it's almost our time. I was just thinking about the verse on your blog from Psalms. The Lord is great and fulfills all his promises!