Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy February!



I love Valentine's Day, and can't wait for the festivities to begin!


We went shopping for the kid's school Valentines this weekend.


Then they enjoyed cuddling up together after I pulled these blankets out of the dryer.


Aren't they the cutest with their lollipops?! I emailed this picture to Vivianna's birthmother and she emailed back that her 7 year old son said, "We want to see our brother and sister again!!" We love that boy!!


*****************************


Before I really launch into Feb- I've got to finish my January posts! I got distracted with my special interest posting and have neglected to update on what the kids have been up to. So here goes several posts to catch up!






This was what we discovered one night before we went to bed.


Notice the drawer pulled out as a footstool. We tucked her in, but a little


while later she was fussing and back in her own bed- so she may have fallen out!




1 friends commented!:

Kristin said...

sweet pictures!! love the bed pics. too cute. hopefully there will be room for my two boys to slumber one day soon, but cade is pretty big :).