Pages

Friday, February 27, 2009

Our Darling Daughter Turns Two in Two weeks (Tomorrow)! Wow.


Indulge me, as I take a walk down memory lane...


Vivianna Hope

Born March 14, 2007



Baby's First Easter



3 months old


6 months old




Baby's First Halloween




9 months old


Baby's First Christmas


Baby New Year


One Year Old




Baby's First Birthday



18 months old


I was told once that when your children are young- the days go by so slow, but the years go by so fast. I think about this phrase often as I have struggled and celebrated with my children these past few years. I cannot believe that in two weeks, I will no longer have a baby. I LOVED having a baby of my very own, and tried to never take one day of it for granted. That baby is gone now and been replaced with this climbing, crying, trouble-making two year old. But despite the long days of dealing with a toddler, there are so many moments where Vivi just captures my heart. We have a bedtime routine now where I put her to bed before Isaac and I read and sing to her. She requests songs in her tiny baby voice "twinkle", "bridge", then she holds up her feet and says "piggies" and I do the piggy toe rhyme. She aks for her Barneys and snuggles in for the night, saying "yuv you, Mommy." During the day, she has gotten into the habit of saying "mommy mommy mommy" when she wants her songs on the radio or a snack, or anything really. Just a dozen "mommy's" over and over again because I guess I am the source of ALL things! She is my little doll and precious, precious to me-even putting a smile on my face sometimes when she is in the throws of a fit.

She is so passionate and I think she must get that from me!


I will post some baby videos in the weeks leading up to her turning two, for nostalgia sake- and the sake of her Grandmothers and Great Aunts who will just eat up all of her cuteness!

4 friends commented!:

Gloria Furman said...

Eating up her cuteness over here with a side of nostalgia right along with you. And with a cherry and some chocolate chips on top. :-)

Laurie said...

Do NOT forget the marshmallows, my friend!

paigescrib. said...

awh my lil sis is growing up..

Deb said...

Ah! She was such a cute little baby.
I LOVE the Minnie picture (1sy Halloween) so pretty.