I wrote the Transracial Adoption post late Monday evening, and look at the Tuesday traffic on the blog it generated! I hope to get around to writing Part 2 today, but first I wanted to get a roll call of everyone who is reading. So if you are a new reader, or an old reader who has never said "Hi!", please leave a comment! I'd love to meet you. You can comment under Name/URL, if you don't want to post your blog publicly.
I'd love to know my audience!
P.S. If you are new to the blog, you can catch up with us on the sidebar by reading the kid's adoption stories. They are long, so sit back and enjoy!

5 friends commented!:
Love it!!! HI :)
hi laurie! a friend just introduced me to your blog yesterday and i have really enjoyed going back and reading all your posts. my husband and i are in the very beginning phases of foster-to-adopt and hope to start classes in may, so i love hearing how everything unfolded for you all. your blog is great! thanks so much~
I am here :-) Not sure if you are getting my count because I use google reader can't wait to read.. start writing :-)
Hi Laurie, I found your blog through your husbands- which I found on the Adoptive Families Website. My husband and I have known since we started dating that we would build our family through adoption (I've known since I was 17that I can't conceive!) and we are now reading anything and everything we can, and praying a lot for direction in how we should go about doing it. I've really enjoyed reading about your experiences with foster-to-adopt and open domestic adoption. AND about the conversations that you and Billy find yourselves having. It's given my husband and I a lot to talk and think about. Thanks for sharing!
You know me! You probably got a lot of hits off the Families Like Us site too.
Post a Comment