
Vivi's shirt says "happy earth day" across the bottom.
Our biggest contribution to earth day and every day is that I use reusable bags when I grocery shop. I actually like them better . They have a wide bottom and can hold a lot, making less trips from the car to the kitchen when I get home.
Today Billy and I were asking each other if there was mail, we had each checked it and no mail. Isaac chimes in "maybe the mail doesn't come on earth day!"
That had us in stiches because we didn't even know he knew it was Earth day, and the irony of there always being so much junk mail in need of recycling would make earth day the perfect day for no mail!
I do plan on talking about God's acts of creation before Awana tonight.
2 friends commented!:
If you put your homeline on the do-not-call list, it lessens your junk mail by over 70%.
My phone is on the do not call list and we still get called and get junk mail. I think it comes with apartment living so much more then most.
Very clever boy.
Post a Comment