One of my dear, dear friends is struggling with some serious health symptoms and is awaiting a diagnosis. I have just been so sad for her, and think of her often throughout the day. I think of her husband and three tiny daughters and how and what will they do IF....whatever that "if" is.I am going to leave this as my only post until the weekend as I do not feel like anything I post about our mundane life would pay respect to the hell she is going through right now.
Please, please intercede on her behalf to our Lord.
Please pray for peace as she is consumed with constant fear of the unknown.
I will be lighting a candle every night in her honor until we receive an answer, and will continue to pray for God's healing.
Looks like nothing came up at the nuerologist today. So she will be doing another MRI and a couple of kind of scary tests late next week and into the following week. The good news is that there is nothing noticable, the bad news is she is now struggling with walking. So of course worst case scenario is running through her head at all times. But I was actually home when she called today, woohoo, and she is in as good of spirits as one would expect. Keep praying for nothing serious to come of all this! We love you, girl!!
7 friends commented!:
We will be in prayer for her on this end.
I will pray for your friend. Thank you for the sweet comments on my blog. :)
Praying for your friend and strength for the family as they wait to hear.
Praying this verse for you and Brandi...hold tight to HIM!
Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has gone through the heavens,[a] Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess. For we do not have a high priest who is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are—yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence, so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need. Hebrews 4:14-16
Laurie, what a sweet post. Thank you. you made me cry. ;)
brandi
With a heavy heart for Brandi, Jeremy and her precious girls, it is my privilege to petition the Lord on their behalf in their time of great need.
Glad nothing serious has been found. But I do hope they find something to explain it all soon and help her get better.
Post a Comment