Vivi and I got home today from being with my dear friend Brandi and her family. She is suffering with a serious illness and is in pain every day, along with vision problems and sometimes problems walking. Her mind is hazy and her face even goes numb. This is just a short list of the many symptoms she faces. This week was very emotional for us and very painful for her. She went to two new dr's and came home with nothing but more blood that had been drawn. We were so hoping for a diagnosis and/or steroid shots but these dr's won't treat her. They ruled out MS but it looks like she most likely has an auto immune disorder. The outlook on this is not good and without her receiving treatment we can only imagine the damage that is being done to her nervous system. It is just terrible. I kept her girls and the house up for 4 days. It was so hard to see her in pain and I just didn't know what to say. There are times in life when talk is just noise. I only wish we lived closer so I could be there more.
I took the girls out for lunch one day.
Vivi had a lot of fun playing and doing girly things.
She walked around in a blue cinderella dress every day!
And I spent lots of good time with Matea. I bathed her, fed her, dressed her, rocked her, changed her. And I miss her already!! A baby becomes a part of you when you care for all their needs. She is such a good baby too!
She walked around in a blue cinderella dress every day!
2 friends commented!:
We have that little white and red poka dot dress!
I am so sorry about your friend. I'm no doctor, but does your friend drink a lot of diet soda? I have heard horrible things about aspartame taking on MS like symptoms in people. Just a thought. I will be praying for her!
Kelly- thank you for your concern. No, my friend only drinks water and has done that for years. She had healthy eating and sleeping habits- this came on very suddenly 3 weeks after she gave birth. She does not go a day without symptoms.
Post a Comment