Pages

Friday, August 7, 2009

School Supplies

I have successfully completed our school supply list!! Thankfully I was able to accomplish this task before all my travels of these past weeks. Meet the teacher is in 2 weeks! Isaac has his backpack ready (from last year), a new lunch box, water bottle, shoes, supplies, and clothes all set to go. I think he is ready. I just need to buy his teacher a gift and we are all set. Look how little he looks behind that mound of supplies! In this picture he sure doesn't look old enough to be a student, yet!

3 friends commented!:

Deb said...

He does look tiny. So much stuff for one little guy. I never knew rice & beans were part of the school supply list.

paigescrib. said...

why'd you get so much of everything??

Laurie said...

yes rice and beans were on the list! I assume for a craft project with glue or bins for tactile play.

And the reason there are multiple quantities of everything is because that was what the list called for...5 glue sticks, 3 boxes of 8 count crayons, 2 glues, 6 folders, 2 paper towels, etc. The list was massive for a pre-k class!