Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Projects around the house

My mom helped me scrapbook these framed letters for Vivi's room.
The kids and I went to a party last year where they did a hand print and footprint.
The artist turned them into a puppy and an airplane. My mom and I scrapbooked mats for them. They hang in the playroom.










Kohl's has these adorable stuffed animals available for $5 each and the corresponding books. All proceeds go to a children's charity. Grandma hooked them up with these little gifts! We also got "If You Give a Cat a Cupcake", but I left the cat stuffed animal there. We are afterall a dog family!

This billboard hangs above their activity table in the playroom.
We have been crafting for fall and hanging our art.
I will be buying seasonal borders for it from the dollar store each season.
Here is Isaac in the completed library doing a game on playhouse disney.

These curtains were marked down to $4.98 at Target. Love it!!

4 friends commented!:

Deb said...

You might be in the process of changing your theme but the yellow font is very hard to read.

Deb said...

Love the letters! I'd love to see them in person to see how they are done. I've never gotten Belle's name up in her room and I really like that idea.

The prints are great. I almost did that a few weeks ago.
Does Kohls have the mouse one? We have that book. I'll have to check them out.

Laurie said...

Debbie- that yellow font was a total mistake that I didn't even notice!!! You are one dedicated reader...how on earth could you make out those words!! So sorry. :) P.S. When can you and Belle come over?!!

Deb said...

I'm taking next Friday off to attend playgroup. And then that Monday. Other then that our next free day is the 31st. We'd love to come over.
Oh and I just highlighted it all to read it!!