
Billy surprised me last weekend by lining up my parents to keep the kids overnight so we could have a long overdue date night. We went to the italian resteraunt that we had our very first date at. We both ordered the same dish- our favorite "Pepperoni Chicken". Amazing. He then took me to Starbucks for a yummy Pumpkin Spice Latte and a rice krispie treat (I've been a nanny too long, my palate is still that of a child's!!) Then we went to see Jim Carrey's version of A Christmas Carol in 3D. That was a really neat experience! But before all that, on the drive Billy kept saying "Isn't it a shame we don't video tape our life?" He knows that my camera is 9 years old and not in the best shape so I never get it out. Then he pulled out a Christmas wrapped present from the back seat complete with the sweetest Hallmark card. It was a new video camera!! It is so cute and slim it fits nice in my purse pocket. t has a it's own USB port that comes out the side so you can plug it right in to your laptop and download away. Perfect for a blogger! I couldn't believe he went to that effort to surprise me. He never does that. I am not good with surprises. It was so nice, I almost cried. :) I asked "what's the occasion?" and he said his Christmas bonus came in. Yeah!! I love you, Honey!!
1 friends commented!:
Aww, I've got a tear at his attention to details and sweetness. He needs to give Dave some tips, we're having a date night this Friday.
Glad you were able to get away for the night and have fun.
Post a Comment