My mom and I made these pretty little coffee cups on her Cricut and I slid Starbucks giftcards in there with a note that says "Thanks a Latte". I then taped chocoloate covered grahams to the back. It was fun that a couple of the teachers told me in their thankyou cards what drink they would be getting!
Saturday, November 21, 2009
Thanksgiving gifts to the teachers.
My mom and I made these pretty little coffee cups on her Cricut and I slid Starbucks giftcards in there with a note that says "Thanks a Latte". I then taped chocoloate covered grahams to the back. It was fun that a couple of the teachers told me in their thankyou cards what drink they would be getting!
Labels:
Teacher Gifts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 friends commented!:
As a teacher, I have to say I would melt at such a heartfelt thank you gift :)
Just had to tell you that you've inspired me to get something for Belle's teachers. I know they'll appreciate it. Just not sure what.
Starbucks cards are always a big hit!! :)
As always, Laurie, I am wishing I had your child in my class right about now! :)
Post a Comment