Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Furball at my feet

I haven't been taking many pictures lately. This new year has gotten off on a very busy start and my mind is preoccupied on a lot of things. But I had to share this, my sweet sweet Oscar. This dog is my heartbeat. Everywhere I go, there he is.

4 friends commented!:

birthmothertalks said...

I like your Furball. I have a black lab named Ann and she is always at my feet and even gets on my lab. She is a little big for it but she cuddles and hugs me so she can do it.

Laurie said...

Our big dog gets in our lap too!! This furball is named Oscar. He is so cute. I love the rottie puppy on the your blog sidbar. SO adorable!!

Wendy said...

Oh, too cute! I love the picture!

HappyAutisticMama said...

He is so cute. I have a doggie shadow, too, and I love him.